Saturday, December 10, 2011

NO FIRE CROTCHETY (NSFW)



Just so you know, I am not above admitting when I am wrong.  It appears I have to give Lindsay Lohan more credit than I did in my previous post Fire Crotchety.  Not only did the cover of her Playboy issue get leaked, but the entire 11 photo spread has been dumped online by a nefarious hacker.

Hugh Hefner is said to be raging over this development as he paid a fiery red million to Lindsay for the spread.  However, given that she doesn't show her fire crotch in any of these photos, I have to wonder who Hef his really mad at.

I wasn't wrong when I said that Lindsay Lohan's angry red beaver was the last thing left she had to show us.  I was wrong in assuming that this Playboy spread would fulfill that need.   It looks like Lindsay can stay for a while.

Sorry Hef, despite what you might have heard, the cat is definitely NOT out of the bag.















0 comments:

Post a Comment