Tuesday, January 17, 2012

420 LBS OF COW BRAINS SEIZED IN CAIRO


Egyptian officials confiscated 420 lbs of frozen cow brains from three Sudanese travelers who planned to sell them to Egyptian restaurants.  Yeah.  I know.  That's a lotta mad cow.

You sick twisted bastards.  You want my brains now, too?
When I read the headline, I imagined someone was stocking up for the imminent zombie apocalypse -- brains being a strong currency in Zombieland -- but in turns out cow brains are in abundance in Sudan and Egyptians can't seem to get enough of them.  Egyptians fry them up and put them on pita bread with a spicy sauce.  It's like Chipotle -- you know, with organ meats.

Yes, Bub.  You can have brains...
While I have a strong anti-organ meat policy, I guess there are worse things you can stick in your mouth.  I get all my cow lips and buttholes from hot dogs and chorizo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment