Saturday, January 28, 2012

NBC PONDERS DONKEY SEMEN

This is by far one of the most hilarious headlines I've seen in a while.  In short, the NBC show Fear Factor, which made the consumption of pig uteruses, bull testicles and giant bug larvae a regular feature of the show has possibly reached the edge of "bad taste" (pun intended).

This week's episode was to have contestants guzzle a mug of donkey semen AND donkey urine to advance to the next round of competition.  Yes, donkey semen.  That people would agree to do this for a chance at $50,000 is scary enough.  That this is what makes up primetime television?  That's a horse of a different color.



Call me crazy, but if I guzzle a mug of donkey semen, I would expect the first of many $50,000 checks to arrive immediately.  Imagine you're a contestant and lose that week.  "Yeah, I drank the donkey spunk and donkey piss, but I still lost.  I guess I had fun, tho..."   BLLLLLOOOORGHHH!

Check out the TMZ story below...


0 comments:

Post a Comment