Wednesday, January 18, 2012

HUMAN HEAD FOUND NEAR HOLLYWOOD SIGN


Los Angeles police are investigating the death of an unknown Armenian man after finding his head in a bag in the hills near the 3200 block of Canyon Drive.  The head was found by a couple of dogs on a hiking trail just beneath the Hollywood sign.

What's in the box... what's in the BOX?!
Over the years, the locals that live nearby have vocalized their concern over the tourist traffic jamming up the small winding streets that lead to the Hollywood sign.  Even I've been yelled at by one or two of them.  They've even gone so far as to photograph my car to dissuade me from stopping reminding me of the fact that they live on a private road.

Nothing to see here...move along...
That's usually when I tell them they bought a house on the only road up to the Hollywood Sign.  What did they think was gonna happen?  I'm guessing they're gonna get a lot more visitors now that the police are looking for the rest of this guy's body.

Well, it doesn't say anything about murderers, so...




0 comments:

Post a Comment