Wednesday, May 9, 2012

THE UNBOXING EPIDEMIC


What do I mean when I say "unboxing epidemic?"  Well, if you're like a lot of people that turn to YouTube for product reviews, you will come across a large category of "unboxing" videos.

This is where you get to see a person literally take the product out of the box it comes in.  It does not matter what it is.  You can find an unboxing video for it. 

I think this is a waste of my time.  Just show me the box and get on with it.  Think I'm kidding?  Sometimes the unboxing portion of the videos goes on for minutes before getting to the actual product.

You aren't so amazing that we have to watch you open up a cell phone box in real time.  We get it.

Below are a collection of annoying "unboxing videos."  You should be annoyed already.


0 comments:

Post a Comment