Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ARE YOU A SRIRACHA SOUSE?


A "Sriracha Souse" can be defined as anyone that drenches, slathers or otherwise overuses Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce on everything.  In Thailand, Sriracha is a "dipping sauce."  That means you don't splatter it over everything you eat, destroying flavor and texture, not to mention your palette for real food.  

RYAN SEACREST LOVES SRIRACHA
This sauce has become very popular in the last two decades.  In fact, the Sriracha sauce sold in the United States is an Americanized version of the original Thai sauce.  It's a thicker, ketchupy version that sticks to everything it's squirted on.  It's as if the makers of the sauce realized that Americans cannot help themselves.  Our taste is in our assholes, so they gave us a flavor destroying salve that we can ruin our food with.


Don't get me wrong. I like the sauce, but I also use it sparingly.  I don't need to cry and sweat into every plate of food I eat.   I actually like the taste of food.    So, you know -- stop it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment