Friday, December 9, 2011

THE STITCHED WISDOM OF KANYE



Etsy seller Supervelma will hand stitch the crazy-balls tweets from Kanye West's Twitter account.  This not only meets, but exceeds the requirement for being Ironiclastic.


And don't think the above quote is the only thing worth stitching and framing.  Here are more than a few gems.

"Boyfriends are like rush hour traffic... ALWAYS IN THE FUCKING WAY! "

"Don't ever try to sell me on anything. Give me ALL the information and I'll make my own decisions."

"Damn... I can't find the words to explain how I feel about the best new artist award... Don't wanna say the wrong thing"

"Never show up even by yo-self with out telling me!"


"I just threw some kazoo on this bitch" 


"So if you fall on the concrete, thats yo' ass fault (asphalt)."

"Make a nun cum.. make her cremate"

"Sometimes I fuk with my Timbs on"

"I just threw some bassoon on this muthafucka"

"I could never do stand up cause I tell jokes better when I'm sitting"

"Fuck the past... Make love to the future!"

"I'm working 30 hours a day at least"


"Fur Coats and shit"

"I BEEN FLY SO LONG I FELL ASLEEP ON THE PLANE!"

"You have to balance ignorance with intellect! Can't have school with out recess!"


"I've finally realized as long as you use profanity when you talk about art and fashion it's better accepted!!!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment